We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
Our firm is led by Kevin E. Fordyce, a certified public accountant with over 16 years in public accounting working with both national Big 4 and local CPA firms. Kevin has worked extensively with small to medium-sized business, both private and venture-backed, not-for-profit organizations, benefit plans, and governmental agencies.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Compliance audits including Yellow Book and OMB A-133 engagements
- Income tax preparation for all types of businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and individuals
- Financial statement preparation
- Consulting projects such as Interim CFO
- Compliance consulting
- QuickBooks® setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
In addition to our staff, we leverage relationships with many experts in the fields of accounting, federal, state, and local taxation, business and asset valuation, and financial planning services to provide an extended range of services as your needs may require.
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.